RALEIGH, N.C. — The University of Missouri track and field team competed in day two of the Raleigh Relays on Friday — led by three personal-best performances on the women’s side from sophomore Kelsey Schweizer (1,500m), senior Jenna Schwartz (5,000m) and senior Isabelle Christiansen (5,000m).
• Schweizer notched a personal best in the women’s 1500m, finishing in 4:30.74 and placing eighth overall.
• Schwartz posted a personal-best in the women’s 5000m, finishing in 16:31.83 and placing 16th.
• Christiansen ran a personal-best time in the women’s 5000m, running in 16:49.24.
• Renee Lewis additionally competed in the women’s 1500m, finishing in 4:46.82s.
• Abbey Wilson (17:31.09), McKenna Revord (18:07.75) and Isabelle Christiansen additionally all competed in the women’s 5000m race.
• Blake Morris ran 30:25.48 in the men’s 10,000m race.
Missouri will wrap up its business trip on Saturday with Day 3. Brianna Lee and Schweizer will start the day for the Tigers in the women’s 800m at 1:45 p.m.
For all the latest on Mizzou Track & Field, stay tuned to MUTigers.com and follow the team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@MizzouTFXC).