SPRINGFIELD, Mo.— Both Drury teams are in the lead in a two-day dual against Oklahoma Christian at Breech Pool in Springfield on Friday.
The DU men’s team leads Oklahoma Christian 187-141, while the Panthers’ women’s squad is in front of the Eagles 195-115.
- Anisse Djaballah won the 1000 Free with a time of 9:10.59
- Josue Hernandez took first in the 200 Free (1:40.97)
- Alejandro Villarejo picked up a win in the 200 Fly posting a time of 1:46.96
- Davi Mourao won the 100 Free with a time of 45.67
- Kham Glass was entered in the 100 Back and finished first, getting to the wall in 47.76
- Cole Earl won both diving events taking first in the 1-meter competition with 347.48 points and the 3-meter diving with 305.18 points
- Drury started the dual with a win in the 400 Medley Relay as Aurora Duncan, Clarie Conover, Mellie Wijk, and Ellie Walker combined for a time of 3:47.67
- Bruno De Padua took first in the 1000 Free posting a time of 10:34.82
- Josie Bushell won the 50 Free (23.76)
- Maria Munoz earned a win in the 200 Fly with a time of 2:03.77
- Claire Conover picked up a victory in the 200 Breaststroke (2:16.02)
- Aurora Duncan finished first in the 100 Back with a time of 56.68
- Alyssa Freimanis got a win in the 200 IM, getting to the wall in 2:09.96
- The Panthers closed day one with a narrow win in the 200 Free Relay. Julie Berger, Kia Moerk, Juls Harden, and Ashley Leader posted a time of 1:40.67 and edged Oklahoma Christian by 0.03 seconds.
The dual continues on Saturday at Breech Pool in Springfield.
This article is provided by Drury University Athletics