COLUMBIA, Mo. – Mizzou Volleyball (2-7) hosts Kansas State (6-2) on Tuesday, Sept. 14, at 4 p.m. inside the Hearnes Center.
The bout against the Wildcats will air on SEC Network+.
All Mizzou Athletics events will feature mobile tickets in the 2021-22 season. Tiger fans can easily download their tickets using the Mizzou Mobile app on their smartphone. Fans are encouraged to download all tickets before arriving at Hearnes Center to ensure a smooth entry.
To learn more about mobile ticketing and how to download tickets, visit MUTigers.com/MobileTix.
- Mizzou trails Kansas State 42-33 in the all-time series, but the two have not met since the Tigers’ departed the Big 12.
- The last time they met was in 2011 where the Tigers fell 3-2.
- In Columbia, the series sits at 17-14 in favor of K-State.
- Prior to Mizzou’s move to the SEC, the Tigers and Wildcats met for 38 consecutive years from 1974-2011.
- The Tigers posted eight blocks in their most recent match against Wyoming, making it the fifth straight-time this season the team has recorded eight or more rejections.
- Junior Anna Dixon led the team with double-digit kills in all three matches of the UniWyo invite last weekend, marking her fifth-straight match with double-digit kills. She leads the team with 108 on the season, good for fourth in the SEC.
- Freshman Addison Lyon recorded her first double-double with 26 assists and 13 digs in the match versus UCSB last Friday. She followed up with a career high 33 assists the following night against Wyoming.
- The Tigers saw outstanding production by its freshman last weekend, with three recording 16 or more kills through the three matches – Kayla Burbage, Jordan Iliff, and Kaylee Cox.
Visit MUTigers.com for the latest information on all things Mizzou Volleyball. You can also find the Tigers on social media by liking us on Facebook (Mizzou Volleyball) and following us on Twitter (@MizzouVB) and Instagram (MizzouVB).