OMAHA, Neb. – A total of 12 current, former and incoming Mizzou swimmers will compete at this week’s U.S. Olympic Team Trials Wave I meet, set for June 4-7 at CHI Health Center Omaha in Omaha, Neb.
USA Swimming divided the team trials into two waves this year, with Wave I set for June 4-7 and Wave II scheduled for June 13-20, with each wave boasting different time standards. The top two finishers in each event from Wave I will qualify to swim in Wave II. Only swimmers who compete in Wave II will be eligible for the U.S. Olympic Team.
Preliminary action starts at 10 a.m. CT each day with finals slated for 7 p.m. CT. Live results will be available at usaswimming.org and omegatiming.com.
Eight current, three former, and one incoming freshman will hit the pool for Wave I. Seniors Jack Dubois, Kyle Leach and Sarah Thompson and juniors Luke Davis, Amy Feddersen, Will Goodwin, Joseph Gutierrez and Ben Patton will be joined by former Tigers Caleb Hicks, Grant Reed and Micah Slaton. Additionally, incoming freshman Grant Bochenski will also compete at Trials.
U.S. Olympic Team Trials Wave I Schedule
Friday, June 4
- Men’s 100 Free (Grant Reed)
- Men’s 200 Fly (Luke Davis)
- Women’s 100 Back (Sarah Thompson)
- Men’s 100 Back (Grant Bochenski)
- Men’s 800 Free (Joseph Gutierrez)
Saturday, June 5
- Men’s 100 Breast (Will Goodwin, Ben Patton, Caleb Hicks)
Sunday, June 6
- Men’s 400 Free (Jack Dubois)
- Men’s 100 Fly (Micah Slaton, Grant Reed)
Monday, June 7
- Women’s 50 Free (Sarah Thompson, Amy Feddersen)
- Men’s 50 Free (Kyle Leach)
- Men’s 200 Breast (Will Goodwin)
- Men’s 1500 Free (Joseph Gutierrez)